Love avocado? We’ve got you covered on the daily with Avocado Dose, our new facial oil packed with avocado oil (obviously), hemp seed oil, and squalane (vegan, of course!).
A common question about facial oils is “if I have oily skin, won’t an oil make it worse?” And the short answer is, no. Keep reading to find out how Avocado Dose will make a lovely addition to your skincare routine.
Starting off with the basics:
What Avocado Dose does
- Moisturizes dry or flaky skin
- Regulates oil production
- Eases redness and irritation
Contrary to what many people worry, facial oils are not off limits to those with oily skin. In fact, when used according to directions, oils can actually help regulate oil production while also acting as a moisturizer. And yes, those with oily skin still need to moisturize!
When to use Avocado Dose
- In the morning after cleansing, alone or under makeup
- Mixed into foundation for smoother application
- At night after cleansing, under or mixed into So, So Coco Stay primer and moisturizer
At Be Fancy, we like to make sure all of our products work in conjunction with one another so that our customers can take advantage of the entire line, not just individual products. One partnership we’re particularly excited for our customers to try is that of Stay and Avocado Dose. Mix them together, pat gently onto your face before bedtime, and wake up to baby-soft skin!
Now, what do the star ingredients in Avocado Dose do?
- Contains vitamin E, potassium, lecithin, all of which are easily absorbed by the outermost layer of skin
- The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil can help heal dry and flaky skin, including when related to conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
Hemp Seed Oil
- Perfect for a variety of skin types as it moisturizes without clogging pores and helps to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating oil production
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid, which serves as an anti-inflammatory while also promoting skin growth and new cell generation
- Similar to the skin’s natural oil (sebum), it spreads onto skin easily and is light and quickly absorbed, a necessity with oils
- Enhances skin elasticity and is a natural emollient that smoothes and softens skin
- Penetrates the skin easily, also acting as a carrier for other ingredients.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Moisturizes skin and can kill bacteria that penetrate your pores, making it great in preventing acne.
- Anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for healing irritated skin.
To us, an informed customer is a happy customer. We like to give as much information about the product as possible, as we know buying online can be hard, especially for beauty products. We’ve started adding FAQ sections on our listing here on our website and on Amazon in order to help facilitate the online shopping experience. And of course, if any other question comes up, please always contact us!