Introducing EYES cream! Get it? :) EYES is our latest product, and true to the Be Fancy promise, under $20 and multi-purpose.
Let’s start with the basics!
What EYES does
- Hydrates dry and flaky skin
- Soothes puffy and inflamed skin
- Promotes cellular longevity and collagen production
- Firms, tightens sagging skin
When to use EYES
- AM after cleansing, alone or under concealer/foundation as a primer
- PM after cleansing
As with all our products, one of our goals for our customers is to give a clear understanding of what is in EYES and what purpose the ingredients serve. Here is a breakdown of the main actives.
- Named the "plant of immortality" by Ancient Egyptians, aloe keeps skin hydrated, helps maintain skin elasticity to fight aging, heals acne and eczema, and acts as a moisturizer
- The vitamin E in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Natural calming properties improve moisture retention, when used regularly can help remove dead cells and impurities
- With high levels of B-group vitamins, it has anti-inflammatory properties that treat redness
- Inhibits hyaluronidase, an enzyme that deteriorates skin elasticity. Supplied by hyaluronic acid, collagen makes skin smooth, firm, and flexible. Without anything to hold collagen fibers together, skin starts to sag. Enter wakame to battle hyaluronidase and encourage collagen production.
- Omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids help minimize inflammation in various layers of the skin
- Contains linoleic acid which as an antioxidant helps to minimize signs of aging and also works as a carrier for other ingredients
One very important question we hear a lot in the beauty industry is ‘why use an eye cream versus a regular moisturizer?’ as there are a lot of products on the market you don’t need, and it might seem like an eye cream is one of them when there are plenty of face moisturizers to choose from. So, here’s the scoop (we’re loving these EYES cream puns!):
The skin under our eyes is incredibly thin and by far the most sensitive skin on the face. Skin under and around the eyes requires gentle, targeted ingredients, as well as special attention to how it is touched. The reality is, eye creams are moisturizers, however the ingredients and texture are specifically formulated for the unique needs of the skin. EYES is formulated as a lightweight cream that seeps into the skin with a minimal amount of tapping/gentle massaging, as pulling and rubbing thin skin can lead to wrinkles and sagging beyond what can be attributed to the normal aging process. The ingredients in EYES are all chosen specifically for targeting puffiness, redness, dry skin and fine lines while also being ideal for sensitive skin.
That being said, there are things EYES does, and there are things EYES doesn’t do, so it is important to figure out your goals when choosing an eye cream as not every product will suit your target issues.
Finally, let’s finish up with a little FAQ to cover everything else you need to know about EYES!
Let’s all scream for EYES cream!