EYES cream is a lightweight, quick absorption cream that seeps right into tired and sensitive skin. Use in the morning before your makeup routine and under concealer, at night during your skincare routine, or both times!
Why use an eye cream versus a regular moisturizer?
The skin under our eyes is incredibly thin and by far the most sensitive skin on the face. Skin under and around the eyes requires gentle, targeted ingredients, as well as special attention to how it is touched. The reality is eye creams are moisturizers, however the ingredients and texture are specifically formulated for the unique needs of the skin. EYES is formulated as a lightweight cream that seeps into the skin with a minimal amount of tapping/gentle massaging, as pulling and rubbing thin skin can lead to wrinkles and sagging beyond what can be attributed to the normal aging process. The ingredients in EYES are all chosen specifically for targeting puffiness, redness, dry skin and fine lines while also being ideal for sensitive skin. While this cream is designed with the under-eyes in mind, this ultra-lightweight formula can be used for the face and body as well when a thinner layer is desired.
What EYES Does
- Hydrates dry and flaky skin
- Soothes puffy and inflamed skin
- Promotes cellular longevity and collagen production
- Firms and tightens sagging skin
When to Use EYES
- AM after cleansing, alone or under concealer/foundation
- PM after cleansing
- Named the "plant of immortality" by Ancient Egyptians, aloe keeps skin hydrated, helps maintain skin elasticity to fight aging, heals acne and eczema, and acts as a moisturizer
- The vitamin E in sunflower seed oil helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Natural calming properties improve moisture retention, when used regularly can help remove dead cells and impurities
- With high levels of B-group vitamins, it has anti-inflammatory properties that treat redness
- Inhibits hyaluronidase, an enzyme that deteriorates skin elasticity. Supplied by hyaluronic acid, collagen makes skin smooth, firm, and flexible. Without anything to hold collagen fibers together, skin starts to sag. Enter wakame to battle hyaluronidase and encourage collagen production
- Omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids help minimize inflammation in various layers of the skin
- Contains linoleic acid which as an antioxidant helps to minimize signs of aging and also works as a carrier for other ingredients
- Removes dirt and oil
Ingredients Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Sodium Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Organic Sunflower), Stearic Acid, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (Plant Stem Cells), Undaria Pinnatifida Cell Culture Extract (Wakame Bioferment), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut), Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum (Tara), Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum (Tara), Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Arnica), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Euphrasia Officinalis Extract (Eyebright), Vinca Major Extract (Periwinkle), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract (Honeysuckle), Lonicera Japonica Leaf Extract (Japanese Honeysuckle), Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Organic Licorice), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract), Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl