Face Tea chamomile setting spray is a lightweight, vegan formula that locks your makeup in place for a busy day on the run, preventing it from melting and settling into fine lines or pores. Refresh and nourish your skin with chamomile, aloe and witch hazel – a soothing tea for your face.
- Keep Your Makeup in Place Keep your foundation, blush, bronzer, highlight, eyeshadow, and concealer from melting, cracking or settling into pores and fine lines, even in hot and humid, or cold and dry weather
- Maintain Vibrant Colors Prevent clumping and patchiness and enjoy the smooth, seamless look of your makeup while keeping colors as vibrant as when you first applied them
- Nourish Your Skin Refresh your skin with chamomile, organic aloe, cucumber, and witch hazel – a soothing tea for your face
- Blend product on a damp face or with a damp brush
- Correct over-powdering by spritzing face and gently wiping off excess
- Spray directly onto makeup brush and apply products as usual to prolong wear and emphasize effect
- If mascara is recently applied, let it dry fully before spraying face
- For extreme glow, apply highlight after misting cheekbones
- Organic Aloe: Named the "plant of immortality" by Ancient Egyptians, aloe keeps skin hydrated, helps maintain skin elasticity to fight aging, heals acne and eczema, and acts as a moisturizer without feeling greasy
- Chamomile Hydrosol: This hydrosol (essentially, flower water), not only has a soothing effect on skin, especially for those with rosacea and eczema, it also has a calming effect on the body and mind
- Cucumber Hydrosol: With many benefits, those most important to Face Tea are its cooling and refreshing properties that keep skin from getting overheated, and its role as an astringent to reduce oily skin and shrink pores to give skin a smoother look
- Glycerin: This natural hydrating agent seals in moisture by forming a protective layer over the skin and thereby the applied makeup product, which in turn keeps your face feeling and looking soft, smooth and well-hydrated
- Chamomile: Perhaps one of skincare’s most underrated ingredients, Chamomile has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help decongest clogged pores. As a natural bleaching agent, it also helps to smooth out uneven skin complexion
- Witch Hazel: While Witch Hazel has endless uses, its purpose in Face Tea is to minimize oil production and remove the dirt and oils from your skin while still nourishing skin with healthy moisturizing properties that prevent the skin from drying out. Essentially, it works to find a healthy balance between hydrated, yet oil-free skin, essential for maintaining your makeup look
Ingredients Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Aqua (Deionized Water), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water (Chamomile Hydrosol), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Water (Cucumber Hydrosol), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Chamomile), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Propylene Glycol
Is Face Tea mattifying? No, neither mattifying nor extremely dewy, Face Tea melts your makeup together for longevity while hydrating your skin.
Does Face Tea work with oily skin? Face Tea includes several ingredients, namely witch hazel and cucumber hydrosol, that work to reduce oil. However, with very oily skin types, Face Tea alone will unfortunately not provide complete oil control. We suggest blotting sheets and touch-up sprays throughout the day for our customers with a more oily skin type.
Is Face Tea scented? At Be Fancy we don't use any added fragrances because we know many people have sensitive noses, so any smell that a product has is derived organically from the ingredients themselves. In the case of Face Tea you can briefly smell the scent of the chamomile and cucumber hydrosols and the chamomile extract upon spray however it does not linger.
Does Face Tea dry as a clear finish? Yes, Face Tea sprays as a very fine mist and dries completely transparent.
Where is Face Tea's color derived from? Face Tea chamomile includes safe and FDA-approved colors Yellow 5, Yellow 6 and Red 40 to achieve its tone. These are vegan and sourced from a laboratory that does not animal test. Color can add aesthetic, fun and flair to a product and sometimes cannot be achieved naturally, hence the use of synthetic colors. We understand that some people may choose to avoid synthetic colors for personal reasons, thus our commitment to complete ingredient transparency so everyone is able to make their own decision.
Can Face Tea also be used as a primer spray? Face Tea was not formulated specifically for prepping the face for makeup, however we do have customers who find that it works well for them as a primer as well. We encourage you to experiment as everyone's skin and beauty routine is different!